Dr. Jerome R Switch Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jerome R Switch?

Dr. Switch is really wonderful. I have been to several eye doctors in the past and I truly believe he is the most on target and well informed. I have had problems w/dry eyes for years and he is the first doctor to actually bother to test and diagnose me. The office is very clean and efficient and he is always on time. He explains what is happening to my vision in an easy to understand manner. I highly recommend him.

Had to have 2 surgeries by Dr. switch was not happy with the either surgery's. Then had to have another surgery from a eye specialist. It's better now but not perfect.

Rude Staff

I was a patient of Dr. Switch's years ago. he left the area for a while and has come back, so I called to make an appointment. The woman Angie, that answered the phone was rude, short tempered, and demanding. I will go somewhere else for my eye exam.

Dr Switch has been my doctor for 7 yrs--he has done my Laxic surgery, with fantastic results. He took care of my handicaped Mother for the 4 years before her death, and was kind caring and patient with her. I will contune to go to him for as long as he practices medicine.

BEST PHYSICIAN--CARING AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE

Dr. Switch is a honest, passionate physician who cares about his patients. He makes you feel comfortable and is the friendliest doctor I've ever met!

Dr. Switch is not only a great doctoc, he is friendly and cares.

I had the best experience at Switch Eye Center. Everyone was enthusiastic and friendly throughout the visit. I felt very comfortable, and I received perfect care. I recommend seeing Dr. Switch because he is very bright and has a sense of humor. It was nice to see a doctor that really cares about his patients and has a passion for his work.