Dr. Jerome Wade Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Wade?

Posted on November 26th, 2017

This man is incompetent. Do not go to him. He let my family member have a seizure for hours. He cut back on her meds when the meds were just fine the way they were. That is what caused the seizures. Then he says she doesn’t have seizures. He doesn’t listen and doesn’t have a bedside manner at all.

Poor listening skills

Posted on September 12th, 2017

It was my first time to see him and he spent the entire appointment trying to show off for a med student. I left in tears thinking I would have to start a new medicine that my primary care doctor pointed out would cause a lot of problems for a woman trying to get pregnant. Not the doctor for me.

Shocked!

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Wade was great on 1st appointment when I had my mother with me. 2nd appointment I went back he would listen, interrupted me, and basically didn't have time to deal with me die to the standing room only waiting room and he closes at noon. Had to reaction to meds he provided.. Called for a week and no response so I went to the ER. ER doctor attempted to consult him and was told he wouldn't talk to him. Dr. Wade called me the next morning and said he would no tell me any info on treatment. He was not my doctor only my consultant.. I do NOT recommend this office!

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I AM A PHYSICIAN WHO NEEDED SOME INFORMATION FROM DR WADE CONCERNING A MUTUAL PATIENT. I HAVE TO SAY THAT DURING MY 30 YEAR CAREER, I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH AN UNSETTLING CONVERSATION WITH ANOTHER PHYSICIAN. HE WAS RUDE, UNHELPFUL AND I SERIOUSLY WONDER IF THERE IS A MENTAL ILLNESS INVOLVED. I WOULD ADVISE THAT NOBODY EVER SEE THIS PHYSICIAN FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Love Dr. Wade! He is very thorough in evaluations. He helped me to see again, literally!

Good

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I've seen dr wade 2 times now he seems to be very thorough in the tests he's doing to make a correct diagnosis one thing I like about him is I had a question and he called me back himself to talk with me his staff very nice wait time not to bad

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr. Wade was very professional and polite. I was pleased with the visit. I would recommend him to others.

Horrible staff!!!

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Overall experience was okay, the staff is very rude, I wouldn't recomend to anyone. Getting a prescription filled seems to be the hardest task for them it takes about 3 days for the doctor to respond to a message and get one sent to a pharmacy. The receptionist Katina has a very bad attitude, its hard not to want to slap her in the face! The doctor himself is a little rude over the phone, they get upset when a patient is upset because of bad service!

Standing room only

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

I had to drive around the block for 5 minutes before 1 of the 10 parking spots for this 2 doctor office was available. When I walked in there were approximately 15 chairs in the waiting room- none of which were available to sit in. When I approached the window to check in, I could not even see the two people behind the glass window. There was white paper taped over the window so we couldn't see them. They talked to you and slid things to you through the slot at the bottom of the window. I had to stand to fill out my paperwork because there was no available seat. I asked if they had any more chairs they could bring out and was told "no". The radio was blasting a talk radio program, on which the people were doing nothing but arguing- it was not comforting or relaxing at all. I STOOD for 50 minutes before a seat was available to sit in. It was so hot in there I was sweating the while time, and meanwhile the waiting room us still filling up. I finally got called for my 11:00 appt at 2:20! when I asked if he always ran this behind I was told yes. He hurried through the 15 minute appt, interrupted me, and left once to answer an phone call. He told me his office would schedule an EEG to investigate the seizure I had and call me back. He wrote me 2 prescriptions fir the headaches I'd began having. After trying the meds he'd prescribed 10 days and getting no relief, I called his office on a Friday morning at 10:00 am. I was told he would return my call. By the following Monday he still had not called. My headache was worse by now, and I was in tears. I called his office 3 more times that Monday at 9:30, 1:00, and 3:00. He finally called me back at 5:10 and told me since i had called numerous times I needed to find another neurologist Little dud he know I had already called SoonerCare and filed a complaint- and was doing just that!

Posted on July 14th, 2017