Dr. Jerome Wiater Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Wiater?

The wait is worth it

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Don't be put off by the crowded waiting room or the long wait time. Dr. Wiater spends as much time as necessary to diagnose, explain treatment plan, and answer patient questions. His extensive experience means he will consider every option , surgical or non-surgical. We were especially impressed with his attention to the smallest details and his very effective coordination with internists, cardiologists, and other doctors caring for our family member. We were astounded by the results he helped us achieve. We are deeply thankful to him. Cannot rate him highly enough.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

dr wiater is a great surgeon he saved my right leg after 2 tons of steel fell on it since then i have lost my left leg (periphal artery disease) it is a bit below the knee .

Barry Werthmann

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I have been to this DR. twice. First appointment 2 hours 30 min. (4 minutes w/doc) Second appointment 2 hours 10 minutes. The worst part was that he d ...

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

Posted on September 8th, 2011

his was absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. I have a torn labrum (soft tissue surrounding the ball joint of the hip.) Doctor Wiater acknowledged that I DO have a torn labrum resulting from a car accident. Sadly, he would hardly even discuss my actual problem. Instead he focused on my weight (he's easily got 100 pounds on me) and told me not to "super-size it." Unbelievable. He also explained what a calorie does and went on to blather about something about people in Afghanistan eating grains and being thin. He said that I should be skinny enough that my nickname should be slim. I am a grown woman (AND A HEALTH CONSCIOUS VEGETARIAN!) that does not need a remedial health lesson, nor do I need to be just plain disrespected by a person I was expecting to help me. In addition to all of this, he referred me to ANOTHER orthopedic surgeon with no explanation of why he would not treat me. My husband was even in the room with me witnessing all of this happen.

Posted on September 9th, 2008

I think Dr. Jerome Wiater is one of the best orthopaedic surgeons in the Detroit area. He has performed five different surgeries on me and all have been highly successful! He has a GREAT bedside manner and will take all the time needed to answer any and all questions you might have. I would highly recommend him to anyone needy orthopaedic surgery.

Posted on November 17th, 2016