Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome B Yokiel
Dr. Jerome B Yokiel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beachwood, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Yokiel is affiliated with Union Hospital and South Pointe Hospital. Dr. Yokiel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome B Yokiel has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
Nice dr but head nurse is so rude you don't want to come back Even my pharmisist was upset by his nurse and her rude manner in witch she treats others . Dr must know by now she's so rude but has so much money he doesent care . I've heard she possibly was on meds but not sure . Left there after 6 to 8 years too rude and condasinding for this patient found new dr .
dr seemsto be unaware of staff to patient relationships. there is no way that this is an oversight by no means. apparently he supports continuance of rude disrespectful and so noncompassionate behavior of staff versus paying patients. it as if his staff even controls the level of care you will receive since he really allows them free riegn with no checks in place. ultimately to succomb to their on devious de mise. yelp true true true.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Yokiel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Jerome B Yokiel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenters For Comprehensive Pain, 4110 Warrensville Center Rd # A241, Beachwood, OH
Dr. Jerome B Yokiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.