Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerri A Alexiou has 2 locations
2062 Pro Pointe Ln Ste 100
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Book Online Now
Dr. Jerri A Alexiou has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jerri A Alexiou has the following 13 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerri A Alexiou - Posted on May 29th, 2017
Great doctor, very likeable,
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerri A Alexiou - Posted on January 29th, 2016
The wait is INTERMINABLE at this office! I have NEVER waited less than 30 minutes and often multiple people are sitting in the waiting area with the same appointment time as I have. In addition when the office calls me to reschedule an appointment because they have a conflict they offer me one over TWO MONTHS after the one I had scheduled.
Professional, friendly, staff and Dr.s
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerri A Alexiou - Posted on December 21st, 2015
Great doctor, poor staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerri A Alexiou - Posted on May 1st, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Jerri A Alexiou Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jerri A Alexiou's office for more information.
2054 Pro Pointe Ln Harrisonburg, VA : (540) 433-2181
2062 Pro Pointe Ln Ste 100 Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerri A Alexiou is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Harrisonburg, VA.