Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerrie C Haney-Weaver has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I had two annual exams with Dr. Haney-Weaver and she was excellent. She was friendly and very easy to talk to. She answered all of my questions and discussed available options for me. However for both appointments I sat in the waiting room for over an hour, and then sat in the exam room for 30 minutes before seeing the doctor. Even though I was very happy with Dr. Haney-Weaver as a physician, time is valuable and that wait is unacceptable, especially since no one would give me an explanation as to why it was taking so long.
I met her under unfortunate circumstances, I miscarried and was referred to her for treatment. Not only did she take exceptional care of me (while not being insured), she was a great comfort to me. I have never had a Dr. who listens to you and communicates clearly with you the way she does. She is patient and thorough and I have recommended her to my family and would recommend her to any woman.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2009, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jerrie C Haney-Weaver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFort Sanders Ob/Gyn Group Pc, 501 19th St Ste 509, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Jerrie C Haney-Weaver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.