Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerrold M Grodin
Dr. Jerrold M Grodin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Grodin is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center and Hunt Regional Medical Center at Greenville. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerrold M Grodin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Attack
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Rita in the Dallas office is VERY rude & snippy. She does not return calls. Sends me letters telling me the Dr wants to see me ASAP & when I call, tells me he cannot see me for over a month from now. I have a Defibrillator that discharged & was told at the Emergency Room to go see my Heart Doctor ASAP, but RITA refuses to even try to fit me in. I asked to speak to a nurse & was told their both busy. The Doctor is wonderful, but his staff needs MAJOR improvement!!!
I have known Dr. Grodin for years. He is the best. He is always considerate, but makes sure that he is right on target. Be prepared for the truth and not tip toeing around. Love this doctor....
Dr. Grodin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1976
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Jerrold M Grodin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerrold M Grodin in this video.
Dr. Jerrold M Grodin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.