Dr. Jerrold Grodin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerrold Grodin?

Posted on April 30th, 2012

This doctor was given a referral and couldn't even take the time to read WHY the referral was made and just cancelled it ...bad thing is..making the appt MIGHT have prevented a near fatal heart attack would not recommend this doctor to my dog

No People Skill

Posted on October 15th, 2011

What happened to the "hypocritical oath" that doctors are supposed to take? This doctor epitomizes the arrogance -know it all- of what you mostly encounter in the medical field. The staff however was caring and nice.

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Posted on October 6th, 2011

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WHEN HE LEAVES, IT MAKES ME SO SAD TO KNOW I MIGHT NOT SEE HIM AGAIN. HE HAS BEEN MY CARDIOLOGIST FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND I JUST LOVE HIM TO DEATH. I'M GOING TO MISS YOU!! THE VA HOSPITAL IS GETTING AN EXCELLENT CARDIOLOGIST.

Office Staff Review

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Rita in the Dallas office is VERY rude & snippy. She does not return calls. Sends me letters telling me the Dr wants to see me ASAP & when I call, tells me he cannot see me for over a month from now. I have a Defibrillator that discharged & was told at the Emergency Room to go see my Heart Doctor ASAP, but RITA refuses to even try to fit me in. I asked to speak to a nurse & was told their both busy. The Doctor is wonderful, but his staff needs MAJOR improvement!!!

The best in the business

Posted on July 16th, 2011

I have known Dr. Grodin for years. He is the best. He is always considerate, but makes sure that he is right on target. Be prepared for the truth and not tip toeing around. Love this doctor....

A Straight Shhoting Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Grodin for several years now and have found him to shoot straight from the hip. Nothing is sugar coated, if your fine, he'll tell you, but, if you have a problem, he's straight out with it and the solution. If ever you need a Cardiologist, I strongly recommend Dr. Grodin. He's keeping me alive, and that's what you want, isn't it? You've heard about the rest, now, try the Best!!

doctor too busy, says go find another doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

had no concern about me waiting over 1 hr and a half, told me that if i wasnt happy waiting, i should find other doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2017