Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jerry A Taylor
Jerry A Taylor is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. They speak English.
Showing 3 of 3
My review is from surgery Dr. Taylor performed on my right hand in 1976, so, keep in mind things have changed since then. I suffered a partial de-gloving of my right ring finger in an incident where my high school class ring got caught and nearly ripped my finger off. I went to the now closed Wayne County General Hospital where the emergency room care was such that I felt it better to go to my family doctor to get the injury addressed. My old family doctor looked at it and immediately referred me to Dr. Taylor. Dr. Taylor determined I was on the verge of losing the finger, and admitted me to the hospital. I was in for a month, and did everything he ordered to try and save the finger. I can say after two surgeries and 39 years, I still have the finger with virtually 100% functionality. If it weren't for Dr. Taylor's knowledge and skill, I would certainly have lost that finger.
Jerry A Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions20905 Greenfield Rd, Southfield, MI
Jerry A Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.