Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jerry Ambrosia has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jerry Ambrosia has the following 13 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
Showing 4 of 6
I was too quick to judge Dr Ambrosia. I later found information about my cervical spine that he had no way of knowing. I accused him of misdiagnosing me and for that I apologize. Besides he worked me in on a very busy day. He recently sent me an email apologizing and showed a lot of concern. The idea that a doctor would take time to do this really impressed me. I am sorry for being too quick to text. I have nothing but respect for Dr Ambrosia and wouldn’t hesitate to see him again
In less than a minute Dr Ambrosia told me I needed ANOTHER shoulder replacement, this time a reverse shoulder replacement. My neck was stiff and painful. I asked about that and he said it was coming from shoulder. I went to another Dr and come to find out, it is a pinched nerve in my cervical spine. I’ve never seen a Dr in such a hurry to get rid of me. I asked were there any exercises I could do and he arrogantly said “yeah, raise your arms” and walked away.This is how he makes a living!!! What a freaking jerk!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Marshall University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerry Ambrosia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, GA.