Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerry Andes Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jerry Andes Sr has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
58 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1960
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJerry Andes Sr Md, 1243 Miramar Dr, Fullerton, CA
Dr. Jerry Andes Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.