Dr. Jerry Barker Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Barker Jr?

Dr. Barker saves lives

Posted on March 20th, 2013

I am so happy I picked Dr. Barker as my husband's doctor. When we learned my husband oral cancer we were shocked and lost about how to start treatment. Dr. Barker was the first doctor we saw and he led us to my husband's surgeon and oncologist. Dr. Barker explained everything to us and answered all our questions. He is the most wonderful doctor. When a family has to go through cancer it make so much easier when you have a doctor like Dr. Barker. He really cares about his patients and their family.

Posted on April 1st, 2011

I picked this guy off the internet for no other reason than he had attended college in my home town and of course was a radiation oncologist which is what I needed. The thing I liked best was his honest and direct answers to all my many questions.He was optimistic and the outcome of the radiation was just as he said it would be. What a lucky choice for me.

Posted on September 29th, 2016