Dr. Jerry G Best Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry G Best?

Not acceptable

Recently finally gave up on this doctor. I’m not sure if it is Dr Best or if it is his assistant that continues to mess everything up. Regardless, I have heard from several friends that warned me about the male assistant. Should have listened. I have now found a GP who can communicate and actually listen to me without having to send my messages through an incompetent assistant who could care less and couldn’t be any lazier.

Honest

I couldn't believe how I was treated. I was told to stay on MORPHINE instead of GAPAPENTIN which is my choose. Wow never Been treated so disrespectful in my life.

Dr Best is a very fine Physician who takes the time to chat with his patients and he makes sure that as a patient all your concerns are adressed

I have confidence in Dr. Best and I'm happy that friends referred me to his care.

His staff was very rude to me on the phone and his assistant didn't pass along X-ray results in a timely manner making wait extra time to see my referral doctor.

Dr Best is a great doctor. He really listens to his patients and takes all the time they need to explain how they are feeling to him.