Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Brackett
Dr. Jerry Brackett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paducah, KY, with other offices in Pikeville, KY and Grayson, KY (and 4 other locations). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Brackett is affiliated with Our Lady Of The Way. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Brackett has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jerry Brackett has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 4 of 4
They won't tell the truth about anything, and the PA has gone to the extent of staging theatrical shows to explain why she couldn't access the patient's file on computer as she was supposed to do if she couldn't find the file. After calling the Prestonsburg office, the PA explained that she just didn't want to do it. Patients with clear, permanant, and massive physical damage are made to come in every 30 days and their files are rarely found during the visit, resulting in erratic medical treatment to the point that from month to month the prescriptions are different medications, different strengths, and different amounts every time, because what is in the patient's file isn't entered into the computer, and the file is usually misplaced. MRIs go missing, also, so patients are treated on a guess basis instead of treatment based on the patient's actual condition.
I came to Dr. Brackett after having a horrible experience at another pain clinic and was naturally a bit wary on my first visit. But I need not have been. Kindness radiated out of his sparkling blue eyes and he immediately put me at ease. I was his patient for probably two years before he parted ways with the owner of the clinic and I lost touch with him. One thing's for certain, Dr. Brackett's main priority was always the welfare of the patient, not the almighty dollar. It's purely speculation on my part, but I have wondered if that is why he is no longer there. If you read this Dr. B. you know it was written by your author buddy. Miss you much!
Dr. Brackett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Our Lady Of The Way
51 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerry Brackett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paducah, KY.