Dr. Jerry Campanella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Campanella?

Posted on February 4th, 2016

This is my third visit seeing Dr. Campanella and I must take the time out to say that so far whenever I see him, he takes the time to listen to my complains and never seems to be in a rush.He is very knowledgeable and will educate me about whatever I ask him. I also appreciate that despite is busy schedule he takes the time and give you a call to discuss your labs.

If your overweight or obese stay away, he will make u feel like crap!

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I went to Dr. Campanella, 2 years ago. I had an appointment at 10am and left by 4pm. He did all different test and yes I'm obese and made it a reminder of this all the time. with the BIG cuff to your asthma is bad because of you being obese. Dr. campanella made a comment about eating and I told him that I hadn't eaten all day. He called me at home to give me the results telling me that I'm a type 2 diabetic. Maybe for 3 years. I got medication for the diabeties. He made me feel awful about my weight. When I ended up with a stomach virus for almost a month and lost weight he said that I love almost 20 pounds. Good job. I asked him if that was healthy to have the runs to lose weight. He said no, but I lost some weight. If your in good health, go to Dr. Campanella because he's a good doctor. But, if your obese for get it!! His bedside manner STINKS!! I should have reported him, but wrote him a letter telling him how bad and horrible he made me feel just going to see him. Stay away if your OVERWEIGHT!

not so good

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Bedside Manner?

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I am an overwieght patient, whenever I go to him with any sickness or question about something that might be wrong he blames it on my weight. I had strep throat and he told me that it was a result of me being fat. Whenever I go he discusses how I need to lose weight and basically shoves everything else off, I never go to the doctor anymore because I feel embarrassed and that is not how it should be.

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Campanella for a few years now and I have nothing but good things to say about him. He is very thorough and asks a lot of questions to get all the info for diagnosing and treating. I would definitely recommend him.

very good doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2011

I have been going to him for a yr and he is a very good doctor.My grandmothe goes to him, my mother, cousins and my husband and we are very pleased. When he takes labs he check everything and when he calls you back for results he lets you know everything. Wheni have a problem he calls me back and listens to me and offers a solution, I will continue going to him.

Great Doctore

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I found that Dr. Campanella, is a great doctor, I have been seeing him forover 4 years. He is very informative, he listens, he is extremely reliable and retained much of my charts information by memory. He has taken take of my thryoid issues, depression issues, problems with my teeth as they arise and my overall health and mental being. He is a complete doctor whom looks at the whole picture and being. I would definetly recommend

Great

Posted on March 24th, 2010

I have been an RN for 24 years - believe me, as a professional as well as a patient I have met many doctors and have had/seen many exams. Consequently, I am very choosy and I know when a doctor has what it takes. Dr. Campanella has it. My initial visit/exam was one of the most comprehensive I have ever had. He fully evaluates the patient by TALKING with them for almost an hour before ever examining them. SOOO rare now ! I am willing to wait in the office no problem if this is how thorough he is with all of his patients - time well spent. He called ME with results of tests (instead of me having to track him down) within 48 hrs. and discussed apppropriate treatment and follow-up. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone I know.

He spends as much time as needed to answer any and all questions. He definitely is one of your better doctors.

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

He will spend as much time as needed with the patient answering any and all questions the patient might have. He definitely does have a bedside manner. He is very thorough and when you call him after hours, he calls you back. I've been going to him for the past 5-6 years and like him very much.

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

THIS DR HAS NO BED SIDE MANNER I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY HIM NOT TO CALL UNLESS I AM VIOLENTLY ILL... I HAVE A HEART CONDTION AND HAD A SPELL IN HIS OFFICE THAT PASSED AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS MIND OVER MATTER AND THAT I PROBERLY JUST WANTED TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. VERY RUDE.

Posted on May 9th, 2017