Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Cochran
Dr. Jerry Cochran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, TX, with another office in Midland, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Cochran is affiliated with Odessa Regional Hospital, Midland Memorial Hospital and Medical Center Hospital. Dr. Cochran has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Cochran has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Jerry Cochran has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jerry Cochran is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I am very displease especially with your billing staff and the front desk. They are rude and some of them do not know what they are doing and answer very rude. I asked one of them to explain the bill and she it is for whatever. Have never met the doctor. Some of the nurses and the techs that helped us are very nice. But they are the only ones.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cochran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Odessa Regional Hospital
Midland Memorial Hospital
Medical Center Hospital
Midland Memorial Hospital O West Campus
Westwood Hospital, Midland, Tx
Texas Surgical Center
Midland Orthopedic Clinic Ambulatory
Odessa Regional Medical Center
40 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerry Cochran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.