Dr. Jerry D Crawford Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jerry D Crawford?

Dr. Crawford has been caring for my children for nearly 19 years now, and he has been an excellent physician from day one. Of those 19 years, we only lived in Wenatchee for 7 years, but for the past 9 years we have commuted nearly 2 hours (one way) just to see him. Dr. Crawford is well worth the drive and I can't stress how much peace of mind means to a parent. Like a good mechanic, when you find a great pediatrician, you just want to hold on to them as long as you can. I would recommend Dr. Jerry Crawford, without reservation, to friend and foe alike. My opinion is based on approximately 75 appointments during those 19 years with Dr. Crawford (maybe more), so I am comfortable speaking as an authority on this subject. He's a keeper!

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Jerry D Crawford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wenatchee, WA.