Dr. Jerry Darm Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Darm?

False promises

Had Lipo Lift, no results. Was guaranteed on numerous visits that my stomach would be flat, it is not, looks the same. I have followed all aftercare instructions to a tee. I workout, eat clean, etc. So disappointing

Scam!

Ruined my face,neck, arms.Saggy burned skin now.Was ignored after I tried to make an apt.to discuss putting filler in places I never wanted or asked for then charged .Less then 24th hours after unwanted fill,had liposuction lift ,with lazor tightening...came home bruzed up,filler in my chin ,and none where I wanted.arms now saggy skin like an 90 yr old...big crease like in my kneck.I've never been overweight,and my skin was never burned or saggy leathery.Ignored,and mislled.They get your money ,and that's it!now it's going to cost my 3 or 4 times the amount I paid to fix what they did.I was beautiful inside and out before they did this to me.please ,just because they pay for a lot of advertising,and morning talk shows,it doesn't mean there honest,and profetional.Theres more to my story,and I'm sure a lot of others who are scared to come forward.

This sucks

He botched me the first time and screwed me up all together twice

If Professionalism and Kindness are important to you...this is the place!

The office is quiet and pleasant. Everyone is friendly and helpful. During my mole removal, everything was explained to me before every step. I loved that! After getting my moles removed, Dr. Darm's office called about two weeks later, just to see how I was doing and if things were going as they should. They were patient in explaining everything, and took the most comfortable route for me, which I really appreciate! Totally professional.

Attitude change left a bad taste in the mouth.

Went to see the doctor for a consult. Visit began fine, then his attitude quickly changed from friendly to cold. Not sure what happened but I left feeling really bad after his attitude shift. Don't visit unless you've got a bunch of money in your hand.

Staff are rude and careless

I had gone a couple of times for two different procedures, and the staff both times were rude. They never showed any concerns or care about my skin, never cared to ask me if I have any questions or anything at all! Im not sure if they are that rude because they dont get pay well and thats why the prices are cheaper than many places but even if thats the reason, they should treat you better, is customer service

Acne laser treatment...

Laser for acne, it has helped, been happy with results so far, but may need to do a second round of the procedure. Dr. Darm really seems like he really wants to help and truly cares.

Good results and good post instructions

His staff are always courteous and efficient. I can always find appointments that accommodate my schedule. I always have good experience, very good presentation and professionalism with his technicians. I am very pleased. Dr. Darm is excellent.

Schedule was flexible enough to work with my current schedule with work and personal life. The technicians are informative and sensitive to my needs and comfort. Laser was progressively apparent with improvements .

Dr. Jerry Darm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.