Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerry A Ferrentino has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I've been a patient of Dr Ferrentino for 3 years. He was with me through my first pregnancy and now is helping me through my second. He is always available, his office staff is phenomenal. As a Dr he is very direct and to the point, which I appreciate. He doesn't pull punches if he needs to tell you something and he doesn't sugar coat things he believes you need to understand. He also provides amazing care and was with me and helped me have the pregnancies and deliveries I wanted as much as medically possible.
I've had Dr. Ferrentino for over 20yrs. I love him. He even postponed a vacation to deliver my 2nd child.
Dr. Ferrentino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1984
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Jerry A Ferrentino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerry A Ferrentino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, CT.