Dr. Jerry Ferrentino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Ferrentino?

Wonderful provider

Posted on September 11th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Ferrentino for 3 years. He was with me through my first pregnancy and now is helping me through my second. He is always available, his office staff is phenomenal. As a Dr he is very direct and to the point, which I appreciate. He doesn't pull punches if he needs to tell you something and he doesn't sugar coat things he believes you need to understand. He also provides amazing care and was with me and helped me have the pregnancies and deliveries I wanted as much as medically possible.

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Dr. Ferrentino has been my OB/GYN for 14 yrs and his GREAT

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Wonderful bedside manner. Very openminded, friendly and understanding. He listens without cutting patient off and makes you feel very comfortable. If I could create a dr. it would be Dr. Ferrentino.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

He's a great doctor. Never had an issue with him. Takes me right in no problems.

Mom

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

I've had Dr. Ferrentino for over 20yrs. I love him. He even postponed a vacation to deliver my 2nd child.

Kidney infection

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I'm pregnant with my first child I'm 20 years old. I kept telling him I had a uti and they did urine tests on me it came out I had one and it was reoccurring with the pregnancy. After I was about 20 weeks I starting getting horrible back pain and I couldn't even get an hour of sleep without waking up in pain tossing and turning all night. I called him went in for tests and they said if I had an infection they would let me know weeks passed with no call, when I kept calling they had an attitude with me and made me feel like I was just complaining about regular pregnancy pains. A week ago now I was 24 weeks pregnant and thought I had the flu I couldn't barely even walk I had a temperature of 102-102.9 for 3 days I called everyday saying something is not ok I took Tylenol and nothing brought the fever down the nurse in the office insisted I had a stomach bug she also had had and that it would pass in a day or so. After nothing clearing and myself getting horribly worse I called again and the dr prescribed me tamiflu without even a dr visit he wouldn't even see me! Then next day when I felt like I was about to die couldn't even stomach a sip of water he informed me to go to Yale er. I found out I have a horrible kidney infection and had to be admitted into the hospital. This dr has disappointed me and I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through DO NOT USE HIM AS YOUR DR, You will end up in the hospital. He did a clean catch urine sample in his office 4 days before this happened I don't understand why he didn't see I had an infection. Still now after getting out of the hospital I'm having problems and had a renal ultrasound he has not called me back yet it's been 2 days now he is awful and is harming my life and my unborn sons life! Don't make the same mistake I made and switch to him he will have u in the hospital on death row.

Way too busy for his workload

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Coming in for an emergency, after being a patient for over 7 years, they first had to call my insurance...?, then they made a mistake, stating i didnt have coverage, called to apologize, had me come in, had the staff diagnose the problem while the doctor isnt even in the office, still waiting for a call regarding my problem while i sit in pain.

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Very poor bedside manner. No empathy for a woman in hard labor. I left his practice. He didn't take my complaints seriously.

Efficient and Caring

Posted on April 1st, 2010

Dr. Ferrentino is great for OB/GYN care. He's consistently on time for appointments and has made personal calls to update me on my pregnancy. Additionally, he's efficient during appointments but will spend all the time necessary with me to address my questions.

Posted on September 26th, 2017