Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerry S Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 15
I was only with Dr. Garcia until my 5 month and I changed Doctors because I find that the office is dirty and anyone including men and children use the restrooms which are nasty. There is no reason to make an appointment because your wait time is almost 45 mins to an hour. There are too many patients for just one doctor, so his time is not well spent with you. I would not suggest any of my friends or family to go.
Dr. Garcia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seton Hall University
Dr. Jerry S Garcia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerry S Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Placentia, CA.