2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jerry S Garrett?

I was in his office for 2 seconds and he was already annoyed that he had to give a procedure and eventually told me nothing was wrong with me and I didn't need it. I wasn't ok with that diagnosis so I questioned it. He had me out side of the room tell me in front of everyone else that his justification for his diagnosis was that he, "has been a physician for 40 plus years." So, I left his after paying a $40 copayment having nothing done when I went in for a scheduled Cystoscopy which I waited a month for. I felt uncared for, looked over, and robbed.

The best

Great Dr. i admire his work and his patience. He is only the best Dr I have ever met.

Rushed and uncaring.

I have been seeing Dr. Garrett for approx. 15 years. He has always been very professional and knowledgeable I have recommened him to my children and grand children. I have several friends that also see Dr. Garrett, and they speak very highly of him!

Horrible Experience

He was hotile when I came for a follow up visit. His tone was irritable. He asked: "So why are you back?" He also made a highly unprofessional and offensive comment to my face. It was clear he did not believe I had the medical problem I told him about or else he was intentionally trying to show disdain for some other (perhaps ethnic hatred toward me) reason. It was palpable, visceral dislike. Later, when I moved and needed a letter for the insurance company to explain to it the nature of my visit, he charged me $25 for a brief letter.

Dr. Jerry S Garrett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newhall, CA.