Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerry S Grimes Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jerry S Grimes Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Jerry S Grimes Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I can say that this experience stands out because of its COMPLETE LACK OF INTEGRITY. I was referred to Dr. Grimes by my primary care physician. At the same time my doctor ordered an MRI. My appointment with Dr. Grimes was A FULL MONTH after the referral. I went for my visit with full confidence that the MRI had been forwarded to Dr. Grimes. He ordered a round of X-rays when he had a more definitive test at his disposal. I declined the X-Rays for that reason. After waiting 90 minutes, Dr. Jerry Grimes sent his nurse to the exam room to tell me that Dr. Grimes would not see me without the X-Rays. He may be a great orthopedist, but in my opinion, HE IS COMPLETELY DEFICIENT IN INTEGRITY. I cannot in good faith recommend Dr. Jerry Grimes to ANYONE.
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jerry S Grimes Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 3601 4th St, Lubbock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerry S Grimes Jr in this video.
Dr. Jerry S Grimes Jr is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.