Dr. Jerry F Gurkoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry F Gurkoff?

Do NOT go to this Doctor!

I would NEVER go to this doctor. He cares only about doing surgery to make more money. He does an absolutely terrible job at surgery. He will not fix the problem but most likely make it worse.

Not Pleased

He is rude. When I first "met" this Doc, he never introduced himself, shook my hand or even said hello. Just sat down and looked through my file in complete silence. Then once, I drove about 45 minutes away to get to his office just to find out that he had an emergency surgery and I would have to reschedule. They receptionist said she called that morning but I was up and never received a phone call. Come to find out they wrote down a totally off-the wall phone number that I never gave them! I don't know about my follow up appointments yet. I haven't had surgery yet, but so far, I'm not to pleased!

He is the best Orthopedist in the Arlington or Grand Prairie areas. I will visit with him for any of my orthopedic needs.