Dr. Jerry M Hahn Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jerry M Hahn?

not good!

I have made 2 appointments and keep getting the run around. I showed up today for my 10:30 appointment and nobody! was there. What gives? I am disabled, your office knows that, they have seen the paperwork. I don't need this garbage. I'll be stopping by your office Monday to give your office manager a piece of my mind.

Good doctor, great staff !!!

Have never been to a dermatologist and didn't know what to expect. The biopsy went quickly and I returned for a simple proceedure. It was uneventful except for the great looking staff that was in the office ! Upon removing one carcinoma, another was found and I returned several weeks later and it was removed with no problem. I was pleasantly suprised that everything went so well, however Dr Hahn never spent enought time to explain things to me, but his staff took care of that. I might add , that all of the staff that I was associated with were outstandingly good looking, which caused me not to notice if I were in any pain whatsoever ! Cudos to the Doctor for finding such great looking Techs and especially a Nurse Practioner that I saw today. Make going to the Doctor a pleasure !!!!

Exceptional Service

I was recommended to Dr Hahn by afriend needing his services for a mole removal on my forhead. Getting an appointment was very fast... I had 3 shaved off 1 of which was Basil Cell Cancer on forhead. Today i went in and had the surgery to remove the tissue. Dr Hahn and his entire staff are so informative and nice, leaving you know every step of the procedure about to be done. Although i am in alot of pain right now Dr Hahn assured me the scarring would be minimal as possible.. I would and do recommened this wonderful doctor Dr. Jerry Hahn to all my friends and anyone needing Demotology service.. He's the doctor to see most definately!!!!

good doc, long wait

the wait was longer then I would care for but the doc was great

I recommend this Dermatologist....

Dr. Hahn is a very down to earth, highly educated man who has an outstanding bedside manner. He is very professional and knows his craft. I have been happy that he is so close to where I live, but he practices in several locations, which makes it great for others in the region. The Doctors in D.C. are no better than him! (They just charge a heck of a LOT more!)

Dr. Jerry M Hahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.