Dr. Jerry Holubec Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Holubec?

Posted on March 6th, 2016

He is a good guy

By Far, the BEST

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I came to see Dr. Jerry Holubec about 6 months ago when I first moved here. I could barely walk, the pain I was in excruciating, and my life consisted of me crying constantly and a never-ending feeling of despair. I had to find a new doctor and thank God, I found Dr. Jerry Holubec. Dr. Jerry Holubec is by far the best doctor I have met. Pain management is usually met with negativity, and quite frequently stigmatizes those who need help managing the daunting task of functioning day to day with chronic pain. I have had no less than 15 failed surgeries on my right knee, which have left me “walking” with a bone-on-bone joint that only a full knee replacement can rectify. But my insurance company thinks I am too young for replacement surgery and will not authorize, so until I am able to switch carriers or they finally come to their senses and authorize the replacement surgery, I have no choice but to manage my chronic pain. The one thing that sets Dr. Jerry Holubec apart from most other doctors is he listens. He actually takes the time and listens to you, and will address your concerns in a non-judgmental, non-condescending way. And Dr. Holubec has never made me feel inferior because I am financially unable to take advantage of some of the other very expensive, treatment options that are available. I drive 40 miles one way to see Dr. Jerry Holubec, and it is worth it. 6 months later, under the care of Dr. Jerry Holubec, I am able to walk without crying and am even able to walk slowly on a treadmill. I should also mention the front office manager, Liz, who has the patience of a saint and will go above and beyond to help you with any questions from billing to rescheduling an appointment. All in all, Dr. Jerry Holubec should be praised and recognized as one, if not, the best, Pain Management doctors in Texas today. I thank God every day that I found him.

Retired mid seventies golfer

Posted on February 14th, 2014

The injections process from start to finish was extremely thorough and delivered in a caring and professional manner. Everyone knew their role and give me the impression that I was a VIP. His practice is the place to be if you have pain management issues.

saved my sanity

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr. Jerry, or also known as the healing hand, is the best. I had every kind of treatment out there. He gave me injections under anesthesia. Yes i was sore for a day or two. After, 0 pain. That was 10 + years ago. I thought his bedside manner was good. Just another person doing his job. He was informative, answered my questions, & tossed in a joke. He didn't coddke me, which i didn't expect. I sent my husbands grandmother to him, she was dragging her leg, due to pain. Dr. Jerry gave her injections. She was fabulous the following day, ironing clothes, something she was able to do @ all. She wasn't thrilled with his bedside manner, but is thankful i begged her to go.She also has been pain free for years. She is 84 & still ironing, living her life free if pain!

A Dr. you can trust

Posted on June 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Jerry. for eight years. After moving to Texas from Chicago I was so relieved to find a Doctor to his caliber. His treatment of my back condition surpassed any previous medical care I had "Up North". When I go to his office I know I can trust him completely and get a truthful answer to any medical question I have. God bless Texas and Doctor Jerry ,

Dr. Jerry is great!

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Jerry Holubec for the past 12 years and he has helped me survive chronic pain since I broke my back in 2000. He has helped me by finding the right course of treatment that worked for me. He is knowledgeable and concerned for his patients. I would and have referred friends as well as strangers. Dr. Jerry is courteous, spends ample time with his patients to answer all their questions, and his fun loving bedside manner puts me at ease. Getting in to see him is for appointments is reasonable, at times there is a wait in the office but usually he is on time (the wait is usually less than 30 minutes), and his staff is always courteous! I will continue to see Dr. Jerry as needed until he retires whenever that is!

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Jerry Holubec for over 2 years now for my lower back injury/ post surgeries. I have been to many different kinds of Doctors over the past 12 years. Since this injury happened to me on a job and it is a work comp injury you go through a Lot of Doctors before you find the right one that isn't in it just for the money. In other words a caring Doctor. Well Dr. Holubec has always listened to me and gives me his Honest opinion and good advice. He is very personable and a character at times he makes you feel comfortable and at ease when you see him. He is more than just a pain management Doctor once I came in to see him for my chronic pain and it was in the cold and flu season before Christmas I was sick and he gave me a remedy that I could buy over the counter he wrote down how to take everything then smiled and said "now don't say I never gave you anything" , he knew I could not afford to go to a M.D. being I cannot work full time; and I did not even ask him to help me he offered his help. Like I said before I have been to many Doctors and NONE of them just helped me because they could. I think that's called being a Good Human which he is. He is a very kind person a long with all of the people that work with him not a bad Apple in the bunch. I would recommend Dr. Jerry Holubec to my family, friends and anyone who is truly in pain and needs help.

Finally, a doctor that cares...

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Jerry T. Holubec for the past two months. Dr. Holubec was able to diagnose me after I had six months of bad experiences with other doctors. He has helped me understand my condition and explained in detail the procedure he was going to perform to alleviate my pain. Dr. Holubec, known as Dr. Jerry by his patients and staff, has a calm, reassuring manner when talking with him. Dr. Jerry takes the time to listen to you. You will truly have a dialogue with Dr. Jerry. When you are done with your visit you will have a clear understanding of your treatment, progress, or the next step in your treatment. Dr. Holubec’s staff is friendly and helpful. They have the same approachable demeanor as Dr. Holubec. The staff is great at making sure they follow-up with you after your treatment and they are very flexible with scheduling your appointments. Bottom line, if you're looking for a GREAT doctor that will listen to you and will take the time needed to discuss your treatment options, then Dr. Jerry T. Holubec is for you.

mean doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2011

he is very non sympathetic to your pain and if you dare mention the word paid medicine he will scold you and tell you he is not the kind of doctor that just hands out pain medicine and that if thats what i am there for that i need to find another doctor. he is too young to be a respectable doctor and rude and does not care about you being in pain. and yes their billing system is a rip off and always say you owe them money.

Not the best office staff

Posted on April 6th, 2011

I really, really liked Dr. Jerry. His nurses were great, as well. The rest of the staff and process...not so much. The first visit was fine, aside from the almost two hour wait time (literally...I got there at 2:30 and left at 5) in a very cramped waiting room. The second visit, the girl up front was nice, but had no idea why I was there and told me that I had a $500 bill to pay. I went to the manager's office to figure it out. He/she could not be found, so I was rudely helped by another woman. She said that the bill was because their office had not submitted it to insurance, yet, so I did not have to pay it. Phew. Despite the confusion as to why I was there, the rude lady and the hour+ wait, this time, the doctor knew why I was there and I was taken care of. He is so nice and caring. Now, I see $1800 on my EOB from Coice Labs for peeing in a cup. They drug test. That is fine. They sent it to an out of network provider, however. I am now in the middle of an insurance and financial mess. Dr. Jerry is wonderful, but the front staff is so completely unorganized and the wait time is ridiculous. If you do decide to see him, make sure you have them check your providers before agreeing to anything.

null

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

Rude, argumentive, not listening & non caring.

Great Dcotor

Posted on September 7th, 2009

I drive 46 miles each way to see Dr. Jerry because he is one of the finest doctors I have ever visited. He doesn't just treat a symptom, he trys to cure the problem. He continues to try new methods, some of which are so new that his office is the only one in North Texas that offers it. With out doubt, I would, and have reccomended him for anyone suffering from cronic pain.