Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Crook
Dr. Jerry Crook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jasper, IN. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Crook is affiliated with Fort Loudoun Medical Center, Parkwest Medical Center and Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Crook has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jerry Crook has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Jerry Crook has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jerry Crook is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have seen many doctors over my years in the military and as I have since lived in a few states and I have to saw that this man just didn't want to listen to me about what I had to say. Wanted to schedule unnecessary procedures for things that I knew I didn't have. Totally disregarded what my normal doctor had told me to do something that could potentially agrievate a separate condition. Already calling for a different referral as I will never see this man again.
Dr. Crook is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Parkwest Medical Center
Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr
Cartersville Med Ctr
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center
University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
University Of Tennessee Medical Center
Redmond Reg Med Ctr
49 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions440 Scott Rolen Dr, Jasper, IN
Dr. Jerry Crook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jasper, IN.