Dr. Jerry R Jacobson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry R Jacobson?

Doctor J Jacobson did not demonstrate any interest in our needs as a patient. Very distant and impersonal.

Terrible experience

When one goes to an urgent care center for a frustrating health condition, one hopes to be treated with respect and consideration, and to leave feeling as though they were under the care of trusted professionals. Yet, as I left this clinic, crying and unbelievably upset, I would say it's probably the worst experience with a doctor I have EVER had. Doctor "J" was miserable from the second he walked in, barely looked me in the eye, asked me to give him the "short version" of why I was there, obviously I he did not have time for me. He quickly left the room after the briefest examination. Once my test results came back, he basically said he couldn't tell me anything, and when I asked him to give me his professional opinion, as any discerning patient should, he sarcastically said "I'm not a magician" and "You're asking impossible questions". I then asked what a potential scenario could be if I did not take a certain medication. His response: "You'll probably die." <long pause> "Well, no, you probably won't die." I then told him my drug allergies, since I recently had very bad reactions to two different antibiotics, and made it clear I was very concerned about being sensitive to yet another antibiotic. He nodded and said he would think about what to prescribe and then left the room and said I could wait at the front counter for his Rx. The nurse then passed me his Rx and the bill, even though I had made it clear that I wanted to discuss the Rx choice with the doctor and review any potential side effects. When I asked to speak with the doctor before checking out, they said he left on lunch break (hence his rushing through the appointment, apparently the man's lunch was a bigger priority) and made me wait another hour for him to return. In the meantime, apparently the nurses were gossiping about me being a "difficult patient", which my boyfriend overheard in the waiting room. If I am a "difficult patient" just because I asked to be treated like a human being, and for the doctor to actually do his job in a thorough and meaningful way, then I can't even imagine how many people have been treated this way. I would not recommend this place to anyone, not even if they were the only clinic in the area. I am surprised this man is even a doctor, for he clearly doesn't care at all about his patients.

Dr.J is great :)

I really have to say Dr.Jacobson is super. Bedside manner n knowledge is present n accurate. He's always taken good care of myself n my hoys. The distance is further than I'd like but after visiting an urgent care on prima vista less than a couple of miles from my home and having a very poor experience I appreciate the care from Dr.J and his staff. Its worth the drive. I have to say after a half dozen visits i won't go anywhere else when my GP is booked for a few days n i need to see soneone right way. Good doctors r hard to find and r few n far between. When u find one its a breath of fresh air. Staff is kind n work efficiently. Highly recommend.

Excellent Physician

Clean center, fast, and fair prices. Been going for years.

I received poor service, uncaring an total lack of concern from the Doctor as well as his staff

Great physician and great care

I frequently go to Dr. Jacobson. His staff and center are excellent.

Dr. Jerry R Jacobson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palatka, FL.