Dr. Jerry Y Jew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Y Jew?

Patient

He really cares about my issues and concerns.

I am an older woman with insurance that lets me pick my doctor. I have had all positive experiences with Dr Jew. I usually only have a 5-10 minute wait when I go to see him. His office manager is a peach and efficient as all get out. Their office does my insurance paperwork.

Best Doctor

Dr. Jerry Jew is the best doctor hands down and he really knows his stuff. He takes his time to explain things in terms I know, instead of getting all technical with his Dr. terms. He is very patient and listen to you. His staff is very friendly and helpful.

Dr. Jew is one who really knows his stuff and knows the needs of his patients. What separates him from the rest is that he is able to effectively explain medical terms so that I know what is going on with my body and how to take care of myself. His knowledge has helped me change my life to live a proper, healthy lifestyle.

Thorough doctor

I have see Dr. Jew multiple times over the past year. Every visit he spends ample time with me reviewing my symptoms, going over labs or listening to my concerns. He is one of the most thorough doctors I have encountered in my 15 year journey to better health.

Dr. Jerry Y Jew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.