Dr. Jerry Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Roberts?

Fantastic pediatrician

Posted on August 17th, 2015

If you're new to the area I highly recommend him he is very pleasant and good with child.

Best Ped. Dr.

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. Roberts has been a wonderful doctor for my son. He has been patient with all of my questions, and he never rushes me. He takes his time and has been right on with diagnosing any issues. One in a million!

Dr Roberts, The Best

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

My kids have been patients of Dr. Roberts since 1992. My youngest will soon outgrow seeing a pediatrician and I wanted to let others know of my experience. Dr. Roberts is a remarkably intelligent doctor who will be appreciated by intelligent patients and parents. He is straightforward, no-nonsense and professional which may come across to some as cold or rude but I have never felt that way at all. He uses common sense in addition to diagnostic testing to decide on the best course of action. Example: my son failed the mandated scoliosis test at school in the 6th grade. Dr. Roberts did not jump on the bandwagon and put my son in a back brace or recommend any invasive treatments. He monitored my son by scheduling frequent visits and explained that kids are growing at different rates in different areas of their bodies at this age and there was no need to panic over a little asymmetry. My son turned out fine, straight, athletic and 6'4" with no need for back/scoliosis intervention. Dr. Roberts asks questions not only to me but also directly to my kids. Example: Rather than rely on me to give him examples of my daughter's diet; while she was still a toddler, Dr. Roberts faced her away from me and asked her to tell him her favorite vegetable. Not only did he get insight on her diet but also her conversational skills. I thought that was great! He's the best as far as I'm concerned.

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

I gave Dr. Robert's office a lot of chances but I am finally fed up. Getting him in a room with you to ask questions is next to impossible. When you do ask questions he treats you like you're an idiot. He failed to diagnose my daughters lip tie which nearly destroyed our nursing relationship. He has been rude almost every time I have seen him. He gave her an iron supplement that gave her explosive diarrhea and caused painful rashes, but I couldn't get with him to talk about getting iron in through her diet. His PA is sweet and tries so much harder than him but there is also clearly no communication going on in the office. He happily delayed my daughter's Hep B vaccine because she stays home with me every day but when his PA delayed a Prevnar booster he yelled at me and embarrassed me in front of his entire staff. Very unprofessional and I cannot wait to find a new Pediatrician who can at least act like they still care about their job.

Posted on February 17th, 2017