Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Mackel
Dr. Jerry Mackel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, IN, with other offices in Fort Wayne, IN and Warsaw, IN (and 8 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mackel is affiliated with Dupont Hospital Llc, Lagrange Community Hospital and St Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Mackel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Jerry Mackel has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jerry Mackel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jerry Mackel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I want to highly recommend Dr Jerry Mackel he did all of the above surgerys over 20 yrs ago for me. I have not had a repeat problem at all due to this excellent surgeon. My only regret is that I no longer live where he could be of further assistance if I ever needed it since I now live in Tennessee.
Dr. Mackel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dupont Hospital Llc
Lagrange Community Hospital
St Joseph Hospital
Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne
Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Parkview Whitley Hospital
Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
Parkview North Hospital
Ft Wayne, IN
Fort Wayne Orthopedics
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerry Mackel in this video.
Dr. Jerry Mackel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, IN.