Dr. Jerry Miller Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Miller?

Posted on January 19th, 2016

My 90 year old father was released from the Hospital with instruction on what he needs his Primary Dr to do. He was a complete jerk, would not listen or care to look at the Hospitals instructions. One of the tests the Hospital wanted his primary to order, he didn't know what it was walked out of the room, said he didn't understand. Was rude and not at all helpful. Very dangerous for a patient.

Thee BEST doctor I ever had!

Posted on July 14th, 2012

I saw Dr. Miller many years ago when I lived in WIsconsin. He is such a GREAT DOCTOR that although I live in Maryland....I FLY to get his care! I have had so many doctors in so many places. But he has and was the ONLY one who took the time to help me and I never felt so much better while under his care. Can't wait to see him again!!

Posted on September 26th, 2017