Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerry Yee has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jerry Yee has the following 9 expertise
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Dr. Jerry Yee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I saw Dr. yee in mequon. Like I said he was ok and caring-but the clinic owned by LARRY KANE (it's name has so many words I can never get it right- but Wisconsin Community and mental health are part of it) was and still is a criminal enterprise in my opinion. Told me my insurance would pay, but after my first 3 months I got a bill for $5500 and they said they don't take my insurance. LARRY KANE was my "therapist" so inappropriate, had "sessions" with me while taking out the garbage, driving to the store, when he was moving Iwas told to carry boxes and load the truck. I only did it because I needed my medication. turns out he doesn't have any kind of license to be a therapist and has been sued many, many times (check CCAP) STAY AWAY from him.
Jay Lers,Perscribes dangerous Drugs frivolously to make money
Dr. Yee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Rmc
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions11803 W North Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Jerry Yee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.