Dr. Jerry G Ninia Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jerry G Ninia?

Dangerous Doctor

If 0 stars were an option he would receive a MILLION -0's Too many malpractice lawsuits against this doctor. How many babies and families lives does this doctor need to ruin? Do your research! I strongly suggest this person find another profession.

Exceptional Dr and Staff!

Dr. Jerry Ninia and his staff at Island Obgyn have always been kind and courteous to me as a patient! I have been there for two pregnancies and treated with the utmost respect and given all great diagnosis,and the staff as well as Doctor took there time and were very patient! I will never use another Doctor!

Been to both offices, OB/GYN and Varicose Vein Center, both experiences were wonderful. Never a long wait, great bedside manner, staff is helpful, doctor is great. He delivered my daughter 6 years ago and was very attentive.

I was just reading some of the reviews on Dr. Ninia and would like to explain my experience at his vein office. When I first called to make the appointment his staff gave me so much information over the phone that I felt so comfortable. When my appointment took place I felt very relaxed with his staff, they were all so professional. Having to expose my ugly legs was not easy, believe me but Dr. Ninia was so kind and professional. He took his time explaining all the treatments that I would need and explaining that it would be a process and that I had to allow for healing. Well, not only is the pain and discomfort gone my legs have never looked better. I would recommend this office. Thank you Dr. Ninia

Worst Ever!

I wish I could give zero stars! Terrible Doctor, terrible staff. I'm traumatized from this discraceful practice! Do not use him, especially if you are pregnant!

Cancelled my appointment as a NEW patient

I had an appointment with Dr. Ninia for a consultation on vein treatment. I was contacted less than 45 from my appointment time to be told that he was called to deliver a baby and that my appointment needed to be rescheduled. This was not acceptable to me, I would never return. How do you have office hours in a vein center on a day that you are on call to be an OB?? This bothered me and is the main reason that I wouldn't use him for OB/GYN either. That's overbooking. Is his time more important than ours???

Kind, caring, unpretentious. Makes you feel like you are the only patient even if he's busy. Came to see me every day after my surgery and even made sure I liked the food I got. A lot of the nurses use him so that's always a good sign.

Wonderful

I really can't say enough wonderful things about Dr Ninia, Stacy, and Cecila and really the entire staff! I had quite a few scares early in pregnancy and they were so thorough, patient and caring. When you see them, you know your in great hands!

Will always use this office!!!!

Delivered my second child with his practice and will deliver my 3rd soon. Dr. Ninia and Cecilia are extremely down to earth, caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Ninia's office is friendly, caring and has VERY flexible office hours.I would HIGHLY recommend them.

VERY BAD RESULT VARICOSE VEINS

I know his reviews are good in obstetrics but my experience with the varicose veins was very bad he was rushing all the time he spent no more than 10m the pain was not a problem, after 6 months I still have signs of the burns in my skin I know it could happen but it happened everywhere he treated, so in this matter this Doctor is BAD, I never got a call to a follow up I think maybe the fact I didn't have insurance had something to do. Expensive and bad professional in the Varicose vein therapy

I love Dr. Ninia! He is a very knowledgeable OBGYN. I have gone through 3 pregnancies with him and his staff. His office is amazing. His nurse practioner Cecilia Vanisky is the best. I recommend this office to all of my friends and family.