Dr. Jerry Nye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Nye?

Great surgeon

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Dr. Nye spent sufficient time with me and answered all of my many questions about the hand surgery (thumb joint osteo) on both hands. Everything went as he described. I found him to be pleasant although not overly talkative...which wasn't why I was there. I have referred others but unfortunately he is now retired...and I need more finger/joint surgeries and cannot imagine finding one as proficient as he.

Mr.

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Jerry Nye is the only reason I have fingers. I could care less about bedside manners. I would make the man a saint if it were within my power.

not up to date

Posted on May 25th, 2013

In my meeting with Dr. Nye he kept comparing my hand condition to his own hand condition. Although I am half his age and engage daily in rigorous manual labor, he seemed to believe my injury which can traced to a specific event/catalyst was just some thing that happens. He also had never heard of one of the procedures outlined by my orthopedic surgeon.

GOOD THING HE'S RETIRED!!

Posted on April 20th, 2011

I was one of Dr.Nye's patients in the last year of his practice during 2010. He had horrible bedside manner, had me waiting 55 minutes in the patient room before seeing me at my scheduled appointment and seemed to care less that my carpal tunnel was coming back less than a year after he had preformed the surgery.

The BEST!

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Dr. Nye recently performed surgery on my hand to remove an arthritic bone. The surgery went extremely well, I hardly had to take any pain medication and the recovery has been outstanding. In addition, Dr. Nye has performed carpal tunnel surgery on both my wife and daughter. The incisions were extremely small and their recovery excellent.

Carpal Mill

Posted on February 9th, 2009

This guy does surgeries for his money. The whole process , you can tell, was for VOLUME business. He did both my hands.Both were supposed to be laproscopic. The worst, right, I ended up with a 3 inch incision thru my palm, unexpectedly. He laughed when I told him about my fibromyalgia. Not a FM supporter. Still have trouble with my hands.

fine surgeon

Posted on September 4th, 2008

he operated on my wrist and i had an excellent result.

Posted on May 29th, 2017