Dr. Jerry Popham Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Popham?

uncaring doctor

Posted on December 24th, 2015

I believe this doctor is uncaring, unprofessional. he did a poor job on my decompression eye surgeries, leaving me in a lot of pain and distress. he wouldnt help me, which at the end was probably a very good thing, because I went to another surgeon who was WONDERFUL and fixed what Dr. Popham should have done . i would not recommend Dr Popham to anyone, ever.

Posted on December 15th, 2015

The team especially Dr. Popham were great for my eye issue and recovery. Without Dr. Popham my sight in my left eye would reduced or I would be blind. Greatly indebted to him

An A+ experience

Posted on November 29th, 2015

After a diagnosis, surgery, a follow-up, I have literally nothing negative to say. I felt safe and cared for.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

He cares about his patient(s) and their concerns. My eye was red and ached after a trip abroad and Dr Popham took me after hours to diagnose it. Afew weeks later it was better and good as new. I'm indebted to him as none of my primary care physicians would/could have care for me in that manner.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Dr. Jerry Popham and his staff are amazing! I would highly recommend Dr. Popham. I am so happy with my results!!

AMAZING!!

Posted on October 28th, 2014

I have had a few procedures done by Dr.Popham and his PA, my results have always turned out exactly what I was expecting. Both Dr.Popham and Trish (PA) took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed any questions I had with out feeling rushed. The staff was very polite and the office is beautiful. I would recommend this office to all of my friends.

Okay but overpriced

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

He's okay, but you can do better. Seems overly concerned about making money as fast as possible. Shop around .

Posted on February 6th, 2014

There are a lot of doctors out there, and not many of them make you wait over an hour EVERY single time you go to see them....

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I had both upper and lower eyelid surgery done w/Dr. Popham. He didn't tell me beforehand that he planned on lasering off all of my eyelashes during surgery. When I was healing I noted this and brought it up in my follow up visit with him, which he replied, "They'll grow back". I am 55 years old. My eyelashes don't grow that fast anymore. A year and a half later, still they are not fully grown. In addition, this last year, I've suffered with terrible dry eyes. I was told this would go away. When I went to the optometrist becauase my eyesight has gotten worse as well, I was told that I have extremely dry/irritated eyes because when I blink now, my eyelids don't fully close (another end result of the Dr. cutting off a little too much eyelid). I am very unhappy with his lack of expertise and of course his bedside manner. Never go to this doctor. He could care less.

A Unique Caring Professional

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Few doctors are exceptional which is the only description for Jerry Popham. He treats you with respect, and dignity. His professional approach to a solution is with the same intensity he would treat a "family member". Few doctors have the abilities, manner and expertise that he does, and I would unequivocally recommend him to all, in medical need. As well, if he can't personally address the problem he guides you to another expert to care for that particular medical difficulty.

really messed up

Posted on June 21st, 2012

messed up my procedure, gave them three chances to fix it and they never did. wanted to charge me to fix what he messed up.