Dr. Jerry W Pratt Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jerry W Pratt?

Triple By Pass 1-15-2010

Went to the walk in clinic a little shortness of breath. I saw Dr. Bruce Dahl in West Fargo Meritcare with in 10 min. He was able to do a blood test and told me I was having a heart attack. Dr Dahl called the main hospital 6 miles away and had me set up to be seen by the heart department, they were waiting for me. They did several tests, ultra sound, EKG, angiogram. Those tests showed 2 arteries 100% blockage and a third 95% blockage. During my angiogram my heart stopped twice. After they determined I needed open heart surgery I met Dr. Jerry Pratt he was such a nice guy. I told him that I had had a great life and not to worry about it if I did not make it. He looked me in the eyes and said Oh you are going to make it and I could tell by his voice and eyes that he really meant it. What a nice guy, I met the anesthesiologist right before surgery and between Dr. Pratt & Dr. Daniels I felt great! Needed no pain Meds in the ICU. I could not of been so blessed with the very best care possible. Contacted Jerry Pratt twice in eight years he got back to me immediately he was my Angel along with all the others that helped me when I was down. I am so greatfull to of had the best care. Thank you!

Restored Our Family

Dr Pratt and his team performed a double bypass and aortic valve replacement on me. My wife has been a nurse working in the intensive care unit of a major San Francisco Bay Area hospital for over thirty years and worked with hundreds of doctors. My wife and I agree that we have never seen a doctor and surgical team anywhere near the professional level of Dr. Pratt and his associates. From Dr. Pratts professionalism and skill as a surgeon to his bedside manner, our experence was perfect. His conversations with our family before and after my surgery were caring, direct and reassuring all at once. The advice and guidance my family received from Dr. Pratt made a very traumatic experience manageable and helped bring a close and loving family even closer. My family and I feel very fortunate to have had such a skilled and caring surgeon to guide us through a very difficult medical procedure. I, my wife and our four children are eternally indebted to Dr. Pratt and his team of cardiac care specialists for the care I received. Dr. Pratt and his team truly restored our family. I dont have the words to adequately describe how grateful we feel to have had Dr. Pratt as my doctor.

Dr. Jerry W Pratt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.