Dr. Jerry Pruitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Pruitt?

Very Good Doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Dr. Pruitt is very thorough and, a very patient person. He has been patient with dealing with my insurance company for my short term disability. He has gotten to the root of my problems and is sending me to the proper doctors to treat me.

Pastor

Posted on October 25th, 2016

He is the best Dr that I have ever been too. He really cares about his patients.

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Dr. Pruitt and his staff were excellent. No complaints at all. He is sympathetic ,very caring but mostly so knowledgeble . He knew exactly what I needed and prescribed it for me and I am well on my way to being me again. Oh by the way,we drove over 350 miles one way, to see Dr. Pruitt several times , so that tells you how pleased we were with his services.

Posted on May 29th, 2016

Excellent individual along with his expertise. I have been driving my Mother and her sister 4 hours to continue using him as their physician for over 10 years. LOVE LOVE this man and being a doctor is just a result of what his heart's desire had lead him to take as a career.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Dr. Pruitt was wonderful.....great bedside manner, compassionate and overall a very positive experience. The one review I read where the person gave him a bad review must have been confused because there is no way he would not get a rave review.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Dr. Pruitt is an exceptional physician dealing with difficult health diagnoses. I found him to be thorough, informative, compassionate and very supportive with follow-up care. When necessary, he referred me to another neurologist without hesitation when my initial diagnosis appeared to be complicated by other health factors.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Dr. Pruitt is absolutely one of the best, most professional, kindest doctors. I saw him routinely over the course of 3-4 years, and not only was he kind and always took his time, my headaches decreased significantly in frequency. I highly recommend him!

Posted on October 11th, 2015

Dr. Pruitt by far is one of the best doctors ever. He has the best bed side manner and he cares for his patients . He listens and he will do whatever he can to help. He doesn't just rush you through the appointment. I was impressed by his whole staff. I only had one visit so far but I'm sure he will do what he says. I'm glad I finally found a neurologist .

Dr Pruitt highly recommend

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Pruitt is exceptional Highly recommend.

Going elsewhere.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

He was condescending , insulting, and took a cookie cutter approach to addressing my ailment. He appeared to not want me to ask questions so I could understand my condition in relation to my personal concerns and experiences. I didn't have a sense of trust after the visit that he could or would help me.

Accident Examination

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Thorough examination, excellent listing skills, accurate diagnose, implemented medical techniques continue to solve problems.

It's simple... The BEST!

Posted on October 29th, 2012

Recently, we were sent to Dr. Pruitt concerning the progression of my son's Neurofibromatosis.As a mother, I was uneasy seeing a new Dr. in a new area where I knew no one.Now, I wonder why I didn't find him 21 years ago!I can not begin to express what a wonderful Dr. he is.My son is scheduled for surgery next month, to debulk some of a plexiform ("Thanks" to the effort's and true compassion of Dr. Pruitt), by another physician who I too, knew nothing about.When meeting this particular surgeon, I was very upset, `as this is "my son" after all.Dr. Pruitt took the time, out of his busy schedule to come into the surgeons office and speak with my family, "with" the surgeon. Which I thought was unheard of anymore. This left me with all doubt, eliminated.If you are looking for a Neurologist, I would recommend Dr. Pruitt, hands down!