Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry D Reimer
Dr. Jerry D Reimer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clovis, CA, with another office in Clovis, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Reimer is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center and Valley Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry D Reimer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jerry D Reimer has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jerry D Reimer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Reimer is a nice guy that has a horrible office staff! His staff regularly fails to process necessary paperwork foe referral and follow up visits. Prescriptions are not forwarded to pharmacy as expected. When confronted with the inefficiency of staff, the doctor resorted to making excuses for them. Horrible experience over the years and we are glad to finally be done with the whole lot of them!
Dr Reimer is a wonderful doctor . Been going to him for 15 years . Always spends time with me and fully explains diagnosis , procedures etc. he is so kind.
I had been a patient of Dr. Reimer's for at least 5 years. When you are in front of him, he is very good. However, out of sight, out of mind...even if he has made a mistake on a prescription! Even if you are VERY ill i.e. pertussis, pneumonia, etc., and he has written you the wrong prescription, he won't get back to you or the pharmacy. You must actually go back to the office, wait until the staff can get him to write a new prescription and start the whole process over again. I actually had the first appointment one morning, I heard the doctor come in 45 minutes after me, and he still didn't see me for 45 more minutes. He CLEARLY has no respect for his patients. I could no longer deal with such an unprofessional, self-centered person. He needs to grow up!
Dr Reimer is an awesome doctor. He has accurately diagnosed me and provides effective treatment plans. He is knowledgeable, professional, and caring. He always tries to answer all of my questions and never rushes my time with him. I recommend him to anyone. His staff hasn't always been the greatest but they have improved. And I think that just may be a Peachwood thing. But he is great!!!
Dr. Reimer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1993
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Jerry D Reimer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerry D Reimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clovis, CA.