Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry W Rodgers
Dr. Jerry W Rodgers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winnsboro, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rodgers is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving and Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Rodgers has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry W Rodgers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jerry W Rodgers has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jerry W Rodgers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
There are two main reasons I will not visit this clinic again.1. loss of employment and all benefits plus some very serious life changing events that all hit at the same time has me depressed and a sky high blood pressure. Went to doc paid out of pocket he wrote me some precriptions started feeling better not os suicidal. 1 month later did a followup paid out of pocket and everything checked out good. Gave me a 2 month percription this time. Do not have enough money to go again at this time and he will not refill my blood pressure or antidepressant for a full month till I can get it together. I will find one that can at least give me more time between precriptions.2. Several years ago I went to this clinic because of severe lower back pains..They gave me celebrex and some antidresspants at the time calling it work stress and rumatic.. I was reluctant about the celebrex becasue of a very recent heart attack my sister had from viox the person poopooed my feelings. Back pains did not stop and it was later discovered after one visit to a chiroparater I had a HUGE tumor in my uterus resting on my lower spine that was irritated by sitting and driving. When I put in at work for surgury I got let go
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Rodgers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1968
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Jerry W Rodgers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFoot Specialist Of Tri County, 719 W Coke Rd Ste 4, Winnsboro, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerry W Rodgers in this video.
Dr. Jerry W Rodgers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winnsboro, TX.