Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerry H Rosenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jerry H Rosenberg has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Jerry H Rosenberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
First I'd like to say that Dr Rosenberg is a skilled orthopedic surgeon in terms of surgery, but I took a lot of issue with the way I was treated (like a science experiment) , 90minute waits for booked appointments, total lack of compassion, and unreasonable expectations on his part that were "by the book" but not really specific to me. After breaking my leg in multiple places I needed lots of corrective surgery that required all sorts of pins, discs, etc. Yes, he set and healed my leg. I want to be forthcoming about his ability as a surgeon. BUT he was totally wrong about how quickly Id be mobile again. Im a very fit and active person & I had zero complications with my surgery. However, what he told me to expect was totally off. He said minimal pain, and a good amount of mobility afterward. Wrong. I was in excrutiating pain & had pretty much zero mobility. He had zero compassion & basically over prescribed pain pills. He said my pain level was not normal, but who isn't in pain when they have rods, pins, and discs in their leg??? I truly felt like a case study, not a person. He didn't care if I was hurt, uncomfortable, immobile. He wanted me to basically live at the physical therapy center & when I told him it was very painful he suggested I pill myself out on multiple codeines and valuums to "get through" it. His big concern was scar tissue build up. When some of the "hardware" was finally removed from my leg and I was healed after a few months I was my old self again. His office was the worst too. Rude staff and everytime I went I was there for hours. I would NEVER recommend him, there are better orthos at Henry Ford with nice bedside manner who aren't mad scientists
43 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Jerry H Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntegrowth Orthopedic Specialists, 26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 355, Novi, MI
Dr. Jerry H Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.