Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Rowe
Dr. Jerry Rowe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in China Spring, TX, with another office in Greenville, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rowe is affiliated with Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital, Providence Health Center and Paris Regional Medical Center-North. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Rowe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jerry Rowe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Questioned biggest concern with grin on his face because he saw that I had been to the clinic beforehand, but failed to see that they had referred me to the e.r. for ct scan or ultrasound and further blood tests. My 7 year old child was in pain for over 7 hours with no offer of pain meds, no food, & no concern from staff. Pompous dr kept saying she probably just had a virus. No stool sample or blood tests done. Had to tell him to get ct scan, which showed diffuse colitis, in a patient who previously had no history of any gastrointestinal problems. Did not care. He was not interested in helping my child or finding accurate diagnosis. He wanted to brush it off and send her home. Now he's billing separately for very little service provided. The diagnosis was from another doctors interpretation of her scans. I'm not sure what this man did, other than treat me disrespectfully and ignore my child..
Dr. Rowe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Providence Health Center
Paris Regional Medical Center-North
14 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerry Rowe in this video.
Dr. Jerry Rowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near China Spring, TX.