Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jerry Schottler
Dr. Jerry Schottler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Minneapolis, MN . He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Schottler is affiliated with Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc, Fairview Southdale Hospital and United Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Schottler has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Jerry Schottler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Jerry Schottler yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Schottler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Fairview Southdale Hospital
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Fairview Ridges Hospital
St Francis Regional Medical Center
North Memorial Medical Center
Healtheast Bethesda Hospital
53 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1960
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerry Schottler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.