Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry W Schwarzbach
Dr. Jerry W Schwarzbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX, with another office in Jacksonville, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Schwarzbach is affiliated with Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry W Schwarzbach has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jerry W Schwarzbach has the following 13 expertise
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spinal Injections
- Chronic Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Back Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Jerry W Schwarzbach has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jerry W Schwarzbach is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Schwarzbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Jerry W Schwarzbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerry W Schwarzbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.