Dr. Jerry N Shuster Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jerry N Shuster?

Best Glaucoma specialist in Orlando

I met Dr Shuster at a critical time. I had glaucoma surgery on my left eye in NJ, done by another doctor. After this surgery, I was in danger of completely losing my left eye. Dr Shuster's skills, knowledge and compassion saved and stabilized my left eye. After months of working to save my left eye, Dr Shuster performed a successful glaucoma surgery on my right eye. The surgery went so well that the vision in my right eye was significantly improved the next day. Dr Shuster is very kind and patient, and takes time to explain everything during every appointment. I would recommend him as the best glaucoma specialist in Orlando.

Dr. Shuster "saved the day" and my eye

I came to Dr. Shuster after a glaucoma surgery another doctor did for me in NJ. My NJ doctor installed a shunt that was LEAKING. The pressure in my eye was extremelly low. I was very worried that I would loose all sight in my eye. Dr. Shuster was able to control the pressure and stop the leakage. Thanks to Dr. Shuster, my surgery site is healed and my vision is back to where I can read and even drive. Thank you so much for saving my eye!

My best glaucoma specialist ever

Dr. Shuster is a rare find. He knows his specialty well and spends time to thoroughly explain what he observes and recommends. I moved to central Florida shortly after a trabeculectomy. His careful post-op care brought my elevated pressure under control. I continue to enjoy improving pressures and feel relieved that further surgery is not indicated. I have recommended Dr. Shuster to a friend who joins me in fully endorsing this wonderful professional. DL

Dr. Jerry N Shuster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maitland, FL.