Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerry W Simmons III has 3 locations
514 S Bonham St
Mexia, TX 76667
Book Online Now
Dr. Jerry W Simmons III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jerry W Simmons III has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerry W Simmons III - Posted on March 31st, 2016
Dr. Simmons is very accurate with my diagnosis, and he is willing too listen and allows my input concerning my health. He is very courteous, and he has good bedside manners also.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerry W Simmons III - Posted on March 17th, 2016
Dr. Simmons is an excellent physician. As a former patient (before move to Media), I only trusted his medical advice and the top physicians I would be sent to by referral. His advice, common sense and consistent knowledge of medications, other capable physicians and always accurate diagnosis made him undeniably the very best, out of general 80 on average still has him as the greatest doctor i have ever had in my 27 years of severe medical issues.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
43 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Tulsa Medical Education Foundation Inc
Dr. Jerry W Simmons III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jerry W Simmons III
Dr. Simmons is a family practice physician who joined the Parkview medical staff in August 2007. He brings over 25 years' experience in treating the wide spectrum of medical needs. Dr. Simmons earned his medical degree from Oklahoma University in Oklahoma City. He completed his residency in Family Practice at the Tulsa Branch of Oklahoma University. He and his wife, Vicki, have three children.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerry W Simmons III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mexia, TX.