Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerry B Sobel has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jerry B Sobel has the following 16 expertise
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain
- Knee Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Injections
- Hip Disorders
Dr. Jerry B Sobel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jerry B Sobel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Jerry Sobel is the kind of doctor that you do not see very often in this day and age. He actually took the time to talk to me about my problem and explained to me what was wrong with my back and then gave me options for treatment. The entire office staff was a pleasure to deal with from the front office staff to Dr. Sobel's medical assistant. When I left I always felt like these people cared about me.
34 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Jerry B Sobel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsSobel Spine And Sports, 4550 E Bell Rd Ste 110, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Jerry B Sobel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.