Is Dr. Jerry Thrush the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Thrush MD
Dr. Jerry Thrush, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and San Diego, CA . His specialties include Dermatology and Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Thrush has 3 locations
Dr. Jerry Thrush has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jerry Thrush has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Jerry Thrush is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Jerry Thrush Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
More about Dr. Jerry Thrush
Jerry Thrush, MD is our Medical Director. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Stanford University School of Medicine and has been in practice for thirty years. He is a residency-trained board-certified ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerry Thrush is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.