Dr. Jerry E Watson Jr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jerry E Watson Jr?

Very good doctor

Took the time to explain options and my condition. Very personable, a great doctor.

Great Doctor

I trust him with my life.

Really cares, and listens to what you have to say. I Never feel rushed and he genuinely cares,

Among the most important qualities I look for in a physician are lack of a phone maze when calling, professionalism and care of staff, promptness of being able to make an appointment, respect of my time, skill, wisdom, feeling a sense that the physician and staff care and are courteous, and good follow up. Dr Watson's team embodies my best expectations of these as well as many other positive qualities. And coming from me, that's saying a great deal. What I liked best about Dr.. Watson is that he sits down, crosses his leg, takes out his pen and clipboard and has an actual, unhurried conversation, making sure that all of my questions are answered in a skilled yet very personable way. I can't say enough about this physician and his team.

The doctor we are all looking to find!

Dr. Watson truly earns a five star rating. Knowledgable, a good listener and gives you the time to make you feel comfortable. Friendly, efficient staff and the office runs appointment punctual. Lucky to have found someone who cares!

Blessed to have Dr. Watson and staff on my team.

Dr. Watson and his staff are absolutely professionals! Although I met him by accident (Dr. Watson was on call at the hospital when I had my heart attack) I believe it was meant to be. He kept my family informed, made sure I was given the best treatment possible, and continues to do so. His staff are angels and go out of their way to make sure your needs are met. I believe if I had at an appointment with him prior to my illness, he could have prevented it. Wish all Drs. treated us as people and not numbers!

Dr. Jerry Watson has been taking good care of me for about 10 years. He is not only a wonderful man, but also an excellent doctor who really cares for his patients. I would recommend him in a heart beat. He is a great doctor.

Dr.Watson

Always receive excellent service.

Very through and careful. Makes sure you understand his diagnosis of any cardiac issues and the treatment he suggests. Also concerned with other medical issues which may be affecting your overall health .

In 59 years of my life, I've never experienced better medical care. Dr. Watson and his staff are professional, personable, compassionate and always prompt. I've always been scared to death of hospitals and Doctors but at age 57 finally required the care of a specialist. Over the last two years, Dr. Watson has expertly explained results of testing, generously spent his time answering my million questions, and has been a wonderful 'coach' for the medical treatment I ultimately required. I no longer fear hospitals and doctors and look forward to my follow-up visits with him and his staff. I feel truly blessed to have Dr. Watson and his staff looking after me.

He took off his glasses and looked me right in the eyes

Dr. Watson and his staff were professional, courteous and efficient. What I appreciated most is that he sat down with me put everything else down, took off his glasses, looked me right in the eyes and seemed to want to hear MY story on my initial visit. He did not seem to be thinking about the previous or next patient. So very many doctors make this mistake because everyone is so overworked these days. He took the time and listened and I felt understood and respected. I highly recommend Dr. Watson and staff.

Great Recommendation

To echo the other 5 star reviews, the doctor and his staff are extremely knowledgable and dedicated. He was recommended to me by a neighbor and I can't thank them enough. Dr. Watson is easy to talk to and took his time with me without feeling rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Watson as a cardiologist.