Dr. Jerry White Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jerry White?

Does Not Want To Listen

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I was very disappointed by Dr. White, who I visited on 3 occasions. He is very poor at listening to the patient - he kept interrupting me as I was trying to explain my situation and what had already been done for me. He does not seem to want to answer relevant questions. It seemed like his main concern was to get patients in and out quickly. The last straw for me was when he excused himself as if he would be right back - then the nurse came in with an order for imaging for my back. I asked her if the doctor was coming back as I had some questions for him - she replied that he had gone on to the next patient and would not be back! If you want a doctor that will take the time to listen and answer your questions, I would strongly recommend that you avoid Dr. White.

Patient